Monforte d’Alba, Cuneo, Italy
From September 23, to November 11, 2017
In 2017, as part of the Edition 1 of Monforte Contemporanea, AP Projets d’Art collaborated with the Fonderia Artistica De Carli in the creation of the Dragon’s Egg project by Luca Pozzi.
The piece of art represents a distorted tennis ball coming from space at ultra-high speed, then materialised and blocked a moment before its impact.
Since then, Dragon’s egg was presented on various occasions by the artist:
- The Grandfather Platform [753 a.c. – 2018 d.c.] Palazzo Magnani Roma 2018
- The Dragon’s Egg, Edicola Radesky, Milano 2018
- UNIVERSIMONDI@ELFO, Teatro Elfo Puccini, Milano 2018
- Degrees of freedom, Contemporary Cluster, Roma, 2019
- The grandfather platform in Fuksa’s Nuvola, TED x Roma 2019